Inspired : Annie Ilonzeh

Hello all. On browsing through channels recently I came across the new "Charlies Angels" and now I'm hooked. It's like G.I. Jane meet 007. Anyway I was fascinated by all three actresses but more so by Annie Ilonzeh. I think it was that natural hair spotting thing I do where I'm mesmerised by curl patterns. Annie's debut to television came in the form of appearing in an episode of "How I Met Your Mother". Now she is most widely known as Kate Prince in Charlie's Angels.











Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

  1. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out