OOTN :Sheer Lippy

Hello all. It was date night once more with my lovely boyfriend Mike and I decided to be a bit daring. I look a bit shiny and tired in this post but please ignore that, lol. I had been on a night shift the night before and I was a quite exhausted. This is usually a once in a while affair as we both work different shift patterns, so when we get the opportunity we go for it. Enjoy!!!





Shoes - Internacionale
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Sheer Top - Notting Hill Boutique
Bra - La Senza
Clutch - Primark
Ring - Primark
Earrings - Dorothy Perkins
Lipstick - Barry M #52 Shocking Pink
Big Hair - Blow Dried on Cool Setting (Love It)

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

  1. Dionne I love those shoe,send it to my address bfpo 44.....lol......u looking beautiful missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cel. I shall do just that. After I wear them to death, lol. They are so comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look especially the wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pink lips and those wedges are awesome!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTD : It's A Black Out