LOOK BOOK : Internacionale A/W 2012

Hello Loves. Oh how I love Internacionale and their Autumn Winter collection is amazing.  Internacionale is not such a well known high street shop as yet but I am sure it will be up there with the rest of the top names quite soon. You will see exactly what I mean. Scroll Down and Enjoy!!!

Tribal Clash
I love the fur collared army jacket and the sweet Aztec box bag in this look.

Brit GirlOh how I'm loving every inch of this look. I will be on the hunt for that cute owl bag and the owl  jumper as well.

Brit Girl
I will be rocking this dogtooth bag as I will make sure I find it, lol.

Candy DarlingThis look is like sporty candy to me and I love it. I love the wedged high tops.

Fashion ArmyLove this cape.

Folk
I have never been one to go for the folk look but this outfit is saying "Dionne try me" and that I will do indeed. Every piece is so versatile.

Gothic
I must say this is one sexy Gothic look and I love it. That thigh high maxi skirt will look great with patterned tights too.

Pop Culture
This look had me doing a double take as I am a sucker for the dogtooth pattern and I REALLY love  this cardi and I will be staking out my nearest brunch to get my hands on it.

Punk Couture
To some people this may seem OTT but to me I think it's divine. I have always wanted to incorporate a Tartan piece to my wardrobe and who knows I may just have both the shoes and trousers come A/W.

Renaissance
How sweet is this dress and not to mention the bang on trend paisley print envelope clutch. Yum.

Rock Rococo
Check out the arm candy and that laser cut torque necklace in this look. Accessories CHECK.

Rock Rococo
Loving the lace top/body (not sure what it is).

Supernature
This silver bomber jacket is already on my Christmas list and if those shoes could look this good from the front they will also be included to said list, lol.

What's your favourite look from the bunch? Let me know.

Website HERE
Blog HERE


Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out