OOTD: Bon Jounen Kweyol St.Lucie - Happy Creole Day St.Lucia

Bonjour!!!! Hello all. Today, all round St. Lucia my home country my fellow St. Lucian's are celebrating Creole Day. A day when we speak the language and eat lots of our yummy national dishes. I so miss home on days like this. Well I thought I just had to throw an outfit together to show some love to my dear SLU. This is something similar to what I would wear back home to enjoy the day's celebrations. The fabric is similar to the fabric used in our national dress for national events as the name suggests. Enjoy :-) xxx






Sandals - Internacionale
Dress - Primark
Hat - H&M
Necklace - Internacionale
Bracelet - Internacionale

Bag - Handmade from the Calabash plant
The National plant of St. Lucia

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out