OOTD: A Dedication To My Mother

Hello Everyone. This Past Saturday was my lovely mummy's birthday and I was unable to celebrate the day with her due to the thousands of miles between us. I did however go out clubbing with a few of my friends that night and I decided to wear this outfit. Coincidentally Red and Black are my mum's favourite colours and so I dedicated this outfit to her. Love You Mum And I Miss You Dearly. Enjoy :-) 




Sandals - Jeffrey Campbell Foxy in Zebra Print (Present from Mike)
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Peplum Lace Top - H&M
Fur Collar - H&M
Clutch - New Look
Necklace - Can't Remember :-/
Bracelet - Internacionale
Dupe Arty Ring - EBay
Earrings - Present

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

  1. I am in love with the entire look. Happy belated birthday to cousin Janice :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out