Trending Series - Spring Pastels - Just Peachy

Hello Everyone. Spring is on it's way and that's just peachy. Oh yes, just peachy as one of this seasons colours of choice in the Spring/Summer Pastel Trend. This has always been one of my favourite colours and hence that is why it is one of the colours in my wedding theme. Oh Thought I'd told you before but now you know. Wedding planning is on it's way and my colour scheme is Peach,Gold and Ivory. Anyway I will be wearing some peachy details for this Spring/Summer and I feel it is such a refreshing colour to work with. Love it. Enjoy :-).



Spring Pastels - Just Peachy
Dress/Hair Clips/Watch/Nail Polish/Blazer/Hat/Bag/Sandals









Heels - New Look
Dress - Asos
Necklace - New Look
Clutch - Matalan
Watch - Marc Jacobs

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out