Shopping Bag : My Jewels: Diva @ Miss Selfridge Sale Indulgence

Hello everyone. So I went out today to get a clothes tidy rail, but I came home with these beauties from Miss Selfridges (Diva Jewellery) instead.  I only realized that there is a bit of a theme in my choices when I got home. It made me smile. I'm sure you will notice it too. I'm sure there will be alotmore post Christmas sale purchases in the next week or two and I will be sure to let you know what I've got. Thanks for dropping in and enjoy.


Diva @ Miss Selfridge Rosary Style Peace & Feather Necklace - £3.00 Sale (RRP £12.50)

I think this one will be a staple accessory from now on. I love it.


Diva @ Miss Selfridge Gold Arrow Detail Leaf Chain - £3.00 Sale (RRP £10.00)



Diva @ Miss Selfridge Assorted Stud Earrings - £2.00 Sale (RRP £5.00)

Diva @ Miss Selfridge Silver Unicorn Ring - £2.00 (RRP £5.00)



 Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out