Post Christmas Sale Shopping

It's that time of year again when we, I mean I go crazy with all the Boxing Day/Post Christmas Day sales and this year is no exception. As you may have noticed in my last post, it has already began and I could assure you it won't only be jewellery. I am aiming to hit the following highstreet shops:- Topshop, River Island, H&M, New Look, Miss Selfridge (again), Internacionale, MAC and Boots. Online I have already hit E.L.F. Cosmetics and I am hoping to scan through ASOS, Missguided and Boohoo.com. The photos that follow are two of the must have items which I will be on the hunt for and hopefully I will manage to get them depending on availability. Let me know what you think. Thanks for dropping in :-)

River Island Beige Snake Print Denim Shorts
WAS - £29.99
NOW - £15.00

Topshop Floppy Bow Fedora
WAS - £25.00
NOW - £12.00



Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out