Collection : Nail Varnish

Hello there. For those who know me and know me well know that I love colour and nail varnish is just one way to incorporate colour to a look. I used to constantly change the colour of my nail varnish on my hands but now due to my new profession in health care I can't apply nail varnish as I used to. I am now restricted to painting my toe nails and waiting for a long break in my work stints where I could play with colour on my finger nails. This post is just to share my nail varnish collection at the moment. It is not as BIG as it used to be but it's slowly growing again. Enjoy!!!

Barry M
Oh how I love this brand for everything they stock but best of all nail varnish.






































Star Gazer - New Look

#105

Number rubbed off.

#110

#118

#120


H&M Nail Polish 



Deborah Lippmann

Razzle Dazzle - Limited Edition


Orly



 Base & Top Coat - Boots

Thanks For Dropping In :-)


Love Miss AfroDee xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out