Shopping Bag Series #1

Hello my lovelies. So I did as I said I would do. I went shopping in the mad sales post christmas and I got a few bits both on sale and also some items not on sale. Well most of them were not in the sale (a bit naughty I know). I will be sure to try to capture most of these items in my OOTD-Outfit Of The Day posts when I start them soon. Let me know what you think and if you've got any of the items, please share your views on them as well :-). Thanks for visiting.



I wondered into Iternacionale  and found these gorgeous boots in the sale section and I just had to have them. For a bargain £10.00 how could I resist. They are uber comfy and oh so delightful



Again another bargain buy from Internacionale. These mustard heeled loafers were only £6.00. Irresistable.
River Island Bargain - £10.00 (Sale)
Internacionale Splurge - £14.99 :-/

A Bag Lady I am indeed and these two charmers have now been added to my collection.



Love the Collar Trend and this River Island version is edgy and I love it for a bargain £5.00 in the sale.

How can you not love this ring? Well I know I love it for a bargain £2.00 from Dorothy Perkins


Recent Cosmetic Purchases from E.L.F. and Barry M (Boots). Love this Barry M Lipgloss No 132. Can't remember how much I paid for it (not more than £3.00) but it smells like chocolate and it's almost edible too, lol.

Love this high definition powder as it leaves make-up looking flawless for only £3.50 in the sale. Check out their amazing website www.eyelipsface.co.uk


What can I say. A great base for applying my make-up. It only cost me £3.50 in the E.L.F. Sale. Check out their amazing website www.eyelipsface.co.uk
This gorgeous on trend Tangerine H&M Blazer has now been added to my Blazer collection. It was a bargain in the sale for £10.00. Just what I need to add a pop of colour to an outfit.



Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

  1. Darn dee these were some great bargain buys you picked up. I love love love those boots and loafers and the ring is to die for...not a huge fan of the blazer though but love love love me some h&m..i still cant believe the price tags on those items though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ temototoka I am definitely one to sniff out a bargain and I spend ages in one shop searching at times. Thanks for the comment hun........xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. que barato has comprado,eres una experta en gangas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out