OOTD : Denim Daisy Picnic

Hello there. A few days a go Mike and I decided to have an impromptu picnic on the basis that the sun was out and we had nothing else to do. I am so in love with this amazing denim dress which I stumbled upon on EBay. The peter pan collar detail is divine. Apologies for my crazy hair but the wind had done it's crazy deed with it and so it was left looking like this but I liked it anyway. There were so many daisies I just had to make it a part of this post. Enjoy!!!










Dress - EBay
Sandals - Internacionale
Bag - Primark
Earrings - Internacionale
Sunglasses - Internacionale
Bracelet - Primark

 The Picnic Scene





Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out