February's Shopping Bag '13 (More Sale)

 Hello there. I'm a bit late but as they say better late than never. February's shopping bag consists of purely sale items and I must say I am well and truly happy with my purchases. I noticed that as we moved into February the prices on sale items started going down so I thought I would have a closer look at what was/is on offer. Here are all my goodies :-)





Tropical Bikini - La Senza  £5.00 (£2.50 a piece)



Wonder Woman Bikini - Primark via EBay £3.00
 
Leopard Print Bikini Top - H&M £1.00


Metallic Bikini Top - H&M (marked down at the till for £1.00)


Elmo Crop Top (part of a pyjama set but won't be worn for that purpose) - Topshop £1.50

Gold High Tops - New Look £2.00
 



"Made You Look" Alice Band - Topshop £1.50




Skeleton Hands Earrings - Topshop £1.50
 


White Jeggings - Zara £9.99
Multicolour T-Shirt - Zara £3.99
Black Peplum Vest - Zara £3.99
Imitation Alexander McQueen Scarf - New Look £2.50


Neon Earrings - Topshop £1.50

Did you see anything that appealed to you?

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out