OOTD: With A Bit Of A Zing

Hiya!! So it was date night and it was a bit unexpected so I had to through an outfit together in next to no time so monochrome was a quick and easy choice so I went for it. I decided to add a bit of fluorescent yellow to liven it up a bit. I loved the end result so there was no need for several outfit changes as I usually do. Date night was lovely too. We had an amazing meal at the newly opened Middletons Steakhouse and Grill. I would surely recommend it to anyone looking to have a delicious meal in friendly and inviting atmosphere. Loved it :-)











Boots - River Island
Jeggings - Zara
Peplum Vest - Zara
Leather Jacket - Internacionale
Clutch - New Look
Wrap Round Bracelet - Topshop
Watch - Marc Jacobs (present)
Neon Earrings - Topshop
The Meal


Oooops It was so lovely that I got carried away, ate my ceasar salad before I took a photo of it and it was as lovely as it looked too.

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out