Competition: New Look's Shape Up For Our Christmas Party Blogger Competition

Hello Everyone. Yes I know what you may be saying "two competition entries back to back?" Well yes I love creating new looks and this is why I have chosen to enter the amazing competition brought to us by New Look. As the name suggests it is a competition based on styling the ideal  dress for your body shape. My Body shape - The Straight Up and Down. Yes that's me, flat chested and boyish/athletic figure. The dress chosen for the ensemble is called the Chi Chi Black Ruffle Peplum Prom Dress. Yes it's a mouthful but so delightful to the eye. In my opinion when styling my shape it is all a matter of creating the feminine shape which means adding curves. The ruffled peplum detail creates just enough of that feminine curve and there's no need to worry about the flat chest either, as the ruched, padded, exaggerated sweetheart neckline sorts that right out. Now one thing my friends and family will say is "Dionne loves colour" and yes I had to add some in there, and it is one of my favourite colours of the season - Oxblood/Plum. You could never go wrong with a statement necklace and well polished perfectly manicured nails to add that pop of colour. And what will Christmas and New Year without a bit of bling, so bring on those gorgeous Pink London Silver Glitter Strap Heels and the Kelly Brook Silver Sequin Pearl Frame Clutch. Oh and for those tired fit  in the wee hours of the morning hidden in that gorgeous clutch would be the cute Silver Sequin Ballet Pumps. With a rich Oxblood/Plum lippy, dewy makeup and a striking smokey eye, it's all good so I will be out the door to PPPPAAAARRRRTTTTAAAAYYY!!! What Do You Think? Enjoy :-)

Chi Chi Black Ruffle Peplum Prom Dress
Pink London Silver Glitter Strap Heels
Silver Sequin Ballet Pumps
Kelly Brook Silver Sequin Pearl Frame Clutch
Silver and Black Stud Spike Bracelet Set
Plum Statement Necklace
W7 Red Magnetic Nail Polish

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out