OOTD: Print Clash (Work Christmas Party)

Hello all. Oh how I love this outfit. I was debating as to what to wear for my work's Christmas Party and I got a little creative. The top half of this outfit is actually a playsuit which Mike bought me two years ago which I have only worn twice and I thought it needed more air play. Wearing it on it's own and even with tights didn't seem to cut the mustard so I decided to add the skirt, accessories and big hair to spice it up a bit. Yes, THE HAIR. I'm sure you have noticed in my last few posts that there is a bit of a change in the name of my blazing red streak. I am always changing my hair up so that's where my little moment of colour application came in and I love it. In this look I decided to blow dry, straighten and added flexi rods to acquire this big hair. I love it. Enjoy :-)





Wedges - Internacionale
Skirt - H&M
Playsuit - Topshop
Clutch - Primark
Belt - Primark
Earrings - Present

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out