OOTD: Oh Yes It's Ladies Night

Hello my lovelies. So it's party season and yes I would love to dress up and go to as many as I can but with work and family life there are just a few that I am attending. Well it has already started with a sweet little dinner with some of my lovely lady friends. It was freezing that night and my choice of attire was not best suited for the weather outside but I liked it. We were not outside anyway so it didn't really matter. My hair was not shaped properly for the photos but hey ho the merry O. Enjoy :-) 









Boots - River Island
Tights - H&M
Dress - EBay
Belt - Primark
Leather Jacket - Internacionale
Faux Fur Collar - H&M
Clutch - Internacionale
Earrings - Present
Lipstick - Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out