Natural Hair Series: Winter Protection - The Wrap

Hello Everyone. It has been extremely cold here in the UK and I have noticed the change in the way my hair has dried out, so I decided to start protecting it by wrapping it up in this lovely turban style which I copied from the lovely Youtube sensation Laila-Jean from Fusion of Cultures. Laila-Jean is one of the Youtube guru's who have helped me in my natural hair journey with her endless knowledge and bubbly personality. Love her channel. I'm a firm subscriber :-).

I love head wraps but I don't experiment with them as much as I love them. With both wraps I used my satin bonnet underneath to stop the scarf from drying out my hair even more. There is also a link below of Laila-Jean's tutorial to this wrap and a few more. Please ignore the crappy makeup, hahahahaha. Enjoy :-)





Black Scarf - Random Shop (Magenta)
Stars and Stripes Scarf - New Look
Black Cross Earrings - Internacionale
Feather Earrings - Internacionale
Lipstick - Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 107


Love Her and these wraps are awesome. Check her out and hit the SUBSCRIBE button ;-)

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

  1. I love Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick. My fav is #11 loving the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. I am going to be trying out #11 as I love my #107 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out