OOTD: Late New Year's Greetings

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Oh yes I'm late but it is indeed 2013 and I wish YOU a Bright and Prosperous New Year. I don't know about you but I have made not one resolution as I never stick to them. In my opinion they are never kept for the full year so I am doing my them monthly with one or to different goals every month. That way I think I will be able to manage them better (I think).

This month I have opted for drinking more water on a daily basis. I must say I try to drink enough to keep myself hydrated but I don't think I do that. After all it is said that if you feel thirsty it means that you're already dehydrated. So here's to drinking more water this month.

Here's a look at my New Year's Day outfit out shopping with the family sifting through the so called sales which don't seem too impressive to me this year, but hey they're still good enough to grab a bargain or two, or three lol. Enjoy :-)












Trainers - Select
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Cardigan - Thrifted (Brand-Primark)
Crop Top (just seen) - EBay
Snood - Present
Watch - Marc Jacobs
Glasses - Claire's Accessories

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out