New In: Nikon L810

Hello there. As of late I have not been as productive on my blog as I really want to. The reason for this was quite simply really - Broken Camera :-(. Mike bought me the Nikon Coolpix S6150 for Christmas 2011 and I was so happy and appreciative to start off my new found hobby of blogging with it, until the screen cracked and things started to go wrong. I however persevered with the few function which I could work with, but my picture quality slowly became blurry and fuzzy. For Christmas 2012 on the top of my list was the Canon SX500 from the Comet closing down clearance but Santa said he didn't get it when he went back to get it, hahahahaha. Anyway, I went on to sift through the sales to find a new replacement and I found this beauty below at a great price and I love it. Tell me what you think of the colour. I think it's yummy. Oh yes it is indeed :-) 

Colour Selection

ARGOS
Nikon L810
WAS -  £249.99
NOW - £119.99 


THE MINK - LOVE IT




Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out