OOTD: Attitude Always Amazing

Hello There. So I have been working like mad for the month of February but I am now off for some time so I could get some quality time with the family and relax and rejuvenate before I go back to work again. Work hard, play harder they say so that is exactly what I will be doing, haha. This is a shopping day outfit which I wore out and about with my little man. I love this T-Shirt which I bought a few weeks ago in the Zara sale. Do you have any time off any time soon? What are you going to get up to? Whatever it is, Enjoy it :-) 










Trainers - Punky Fish
Jeans -  h&m
T-Shirt - Zara
Jacket - Internacionale
Bag - Zara

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out