OOTD: His Lose, My Gain

Hello All. Well it is family day today so we chilled and relaxed for most of the day but stepped out briefly to do some shopping and visit family. the outfit below is quite basic but I am in love with the buffalo t-shirt which I snatched up when Mike decided he didn't want it anymore. I love it's loose fit and the look on the buffalo's face too. Chill out day Sunday. What's your Sunday like?










Trainers - Select
Jeggings - H&M
T-Shirt - Acquired From Mike's Wardrobe (Topman)
Jacket - Internacionale
Spiked Alice Band - EBay HERE

 This is the one and only time Mike wore this t-shirt on our holiday in Turkey and then he decided he didn't like it. Hmmmmm. His lose my gain, hahahahahaha!!!

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out