OOTD: Out Of The Zone

 Hello there. Well here in the UK it is still as cold as ever and all I want is Spring/Summer. I have had enough of the unpredictable weather. As the title suggest "Out Of The Zone" I decided to step out in a dress today, which is not my go to outfit during the colder months. I think I am willing Spring to make an appearance and I do love this outfit so I am braving this weather with it. I have layered this dress with a neon yellow jumper (the camera doesn't do it justice) which is bang on trend for the up coming Spring/Summer season. I seem to be drawn to the neon yellow colour as of late so watch this space for more outfits with hints of neon. What's your favourite upcoming Spring/Summer trend?














Love these earrings. So quirky :-)

Trainer Heels - River Island
Tights - H&M
Dress - H&M
Jumper - Internacionale (Sale-£3.00)
Jacket - Internacionale
Bag - Zara
Earrings - Topshop (Sale-£1.50)

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out