Inspired : Misha B

Hello there. Oh how I love The X-Factor and last year was no exception. Despite all the controversy surrounding Misha B, I supported her based on her voice and oh what a voice it is indeed. In my opinion Misha B is the UK's answer to America's Nikki Minaj in terms of her musical style. I also love Misha B's sense of style - quirky and unique. What more am I loving from Misha B? Her debut single "Home Run" It is presently top of my play list and usually on repeat. I found myself dancing on my way to my ward walking through the hospital and I had to stop myself and laugh. Have you heard it yet? What are you waiting for? Scroll down, check out Misha B's style and have a glimpse at her amazing "Home Run" video. Tell me what you think :-)













Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out