Natural Hair Series : Birthday Protective Style (Boho Box Braids)

Hello all. So my birthday is coming up soon (August 20th) and I have been looking to give my natural hair a little break. I have worn this style in the past in my teenage days and I loved it then and I surely still love it now but I fell in love with it even more when I saw the gorgeous Solange Knowles wearing this same protective style. Yes I am talking about the versatile Boho Box Braids. Do you love it or not? Let me know what you think.

Love it



The Solange Knowles Take on Boho Box Braids






I may not go that long but I am definitely doing it :-)

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx


Comments

  1. I see we have alot of the same inspirations, we should follow each other!

    http://kristigrlie558.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love. Now following x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out