OOTD : Unexpected Hiatus

Hello Lovelies. I have neglected my poor blog but guess what? Sometimes life takes over and there is never enough time to fit things in. Life as a health care assistant is enjoyable but hectic and draining at times and on top of that there is family life. Priorities!!! Anyway I am hopefully back on the blog wagon and at the least I will be posting once a week. Anyway this is an outfit I wore to celebrate my friends birthday and also to visit and cuddle their gorgeous new arrival Baby Isla. The first maxi dress worn for the almost none existent summer ere in the UK. Enjoy!!!








Dress - Punky Fish
Sandals - New Look

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out