OOTN : Today's Outfit

Hello. Date night is few and far between in our household but when we do venture out we like to make it somewhat special which means making an effort with outfits and spending quality time together. I bought this top sometime ago and thought it was a bit cheesy but didn't intend on taking it back non the less. The high-waisted flared trousers were bought in the H&M sale sometime last year and I have been longing to wear them. Hope you like. Enjoy!!!








Leather Jacket - Internacionlae
Vest - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Internacionale
Clutch - Primark
Earrings - Topshop
Belt - Internacionale
Bracelet - Primark

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

  1. Very well put together. A+ on this one. Perfect background as well. It's funny I was going to criticize your pic quality (they always seem so blurry) but turns out it was my device (I actually switched just to comment...def comment-worthy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look, I love your clutch and jeans!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out