Banging Blog : The Lion Kingdom

Hello all. Let me introduce you to the ever so pretty bow tie loving Jacque from The Lion Kingdom. First I fell in love with her amazing afro and then I was and still am loving her style. Jacque is not afraid to mix things up and this is one that had me scanning through her blog for more than an hour when I first time stumbled upon her blog. I can't help but smile whenever I visit Jacque's blog as she always looks cheerful and has a beautiful smile herself. Check out her blog, Twitter, Facebook and/or shop and let me know what you think. Here are a few of her recent outfit posts. Enjoy!!!










Jacque could be found on:
Twitter HERE
Bloglovin HERE
Her Blog - The Lion Kingdom HERE
The Ruby Project on Facebook HERE
And check out her Shop HERE


Thanks For Dropping In :-)


Love Miss AfroDee xxx



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out