The Event : NFW (Norwich Fashion Week) Launch Night :Independents Catwalk Fashion Show

Hello everyone. For those of you who follow me on Facebook and Twitter , you would already know that I was counting down the days to Norwich Fashion Week. The evening of the launch came and I was buzzing with excitement. The best way to start this picture diary is by acknowledging Louise Lace who is the creator of NFW. She describes herself as being creative, a perfectionist and head over heels in love with fashion. Louise is the stylist for Vanilla which offers a full wardrobe in a one stop shop.

Fresh faced Louise and I at the end of the Fashion Show Launch



Norwich Fashion on Display
I was unable to get photos of the actual fashion show but I was able to capture the style of Norwich through some of the amazing fashion enthusiasts in attendance.

Gabriiel has paired his classic suit with the edgy camouflage parka and it works a treat with  his hat as well. Denisa's dipped hem tomato red dress is just divine. Simple and classy.

I was drawn to Liv's complete outfit. So quirky but sweet too. Her patterned seam tights and vintage bowler hat brought the whole outfit together.

Matt, Sean and Jordan opted for the semi casual look.

Rachel, Victoria and Chantelle were on trend with Aztec print, statement necklace, colour block and  the mix of textures.
The Sisters. Sandra and Heidi looked amazing. Sandra layered her black body with a stunning lace blouse, teaming it with a svelte denim pencil skirt and snake print heels whilst Heidi was 50's glam in this sweet handmade dress, gorgeous coat and colour block heels. Uber Glam.

I spotted Naomi and Josh in an instant when they walked in with  their  chic colour block outfits. And as a blazer lover myself I must say I loved their look even more. Naomi and Josh were also my borrowed companions of the evening as I was a lone ranger that night and they brought me up to date on the growing event which is Norwich Fashion Week. I must say a big thank you to both of you if you're reading :-)


The Models (Some of Them)

The Boys/Men showing me their cool/serious looks.

The young ladies all spruced up for their after party. Gorgeous Indeed.

The Boys/Men showing their sexy looks, lol.

I managed to grab the winners of "The Face of Norwich" Molly and  Matt for a quick photo after the show.

Featured on the Catwalk

(source)
Vanilla
Facebook Page HERE
Twitter HERE

(source)
Jarrolds Norwich
(source)
Ego Buy & Sell Fashion Boutique
Facebook Page HERE
Twitter Page HERE

(source)
Nola
Facebook Page HERE
Website :  http://www.shopatnola.co.uk/
(source)
Pure Bridal Boutique
Website :  http://www.purebrides.co.uk/
Facebook Page HERE
Twitter Page HERE

(source)
Jonathan Trumbull & Hatters
Website : http://www.jonathantrumbull.co.uk
Facebook Page HERE
Twitter Page HERE
(source)
Walkers of Pottergate
Website : http://www.walkersofpottergate.com/
Facebook Page HERE
(source)
Love Couture
Website : http://lovecouture.co.uk/
Facebook Page HERE
Twitter Page HERE
(source)
Dipple and Conway
Website : http://www.dippleandconway.co.uk/
Twitter Page HERE

(source)
Claxtons Menswear
Facebook Page HERE

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, the atmosphere and all the amazing fashion which was not only on the catwalk but also portrayed by the fashion lovers in attendance.

Thanks for Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx



Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL POSTS AND VERY INSPIRING BLOG!
    WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would like to do so. Now following :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out