I Love Your Style : Viva Vintage

Hello All. Introducing my new series "I Love Your Style" In this series I will feature the ladies, gents and sweet kiddies (with their parents permission) whose outfits make me take a second look and go WOW I love that look. I am happy to start this series with these lovely ladies clad in their pristine vintage ensembles. I have not been brave enough to go full on vintage glam with my growing love for the look, but I am inspired by the lights of such ladies like Biggy, Mimi and Harps from House of Harps

Mother and Daughter - Biggy and Mimi



I met this mother and daughter double act of vintage sweetness on a recent shopping trip and I couldn't help but stalk them a bit round the shop before I could build up the courage to ask them for their photo. I am in love with the colour co-ordination and attention to detail of their outfits. I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw them and I was quite pleased that they agreed to be featured :-)


Fellow Blogger Harps -House of Harps






One Word - Stunning. Roaming through Ego - Buy and Sell (Check them out HERE) I coincidentally met up with one of my followers and fellow blogger Harps from House of Harps. She is also and aspirng stylist who had just been to a interview and I caught her off guard when I asked for her photo. I must say it was a great look for her interview. To me it showed her personality and her gorgeous pear shape figure. Everything detail was on point. Love, love, loved this look. For great vintage looks and inspiration visit here blog. Here are some of her looks.





Total Class


Thanks For Dropping In :-)


Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

  1. I love a red lip....so vintage. Great Post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much sweetie, was lovely to meet you! I'm sure our paths will cross again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out