Shopping Bag Series #6

Bienvenue!!! I had a bit of a splurge on my recent shopping spree but I thought these particular items were investments so I took the plunge. Hope you're inspired. Enjoy!!!

The Jewels : H&M
Quirky Fruit Earrings
£2.99 - H&M HERE

The Sports Luxe Necklace - Jersey and Chain Necklace
£3.00 - H&M Sale

The Sports Luxe Bracelet - Jersey and Chain Bracelet
£2.00 - H&M Sale

I Love this Macramay Necklace. Check out the detail below



Macramay Necklace with Tassells and Gold Detail
£3.00 - H&M Sale

The Fashion City's

London, Paris, New York 3 Bracelet Set
£3.99 - H&M HERE


The Cosmetics

I AM IN LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE with these which I discovered on StyleSuzi's youtube post HERE

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream
Boots - £2.99 Each
Angle Delight 4
Fairy Cake 3

The Flats

I saw these and thought I had to have them. I didn't even realise that they were in the sale either.
I got a major bargain too
WAS - £15.99
NOW - £3.00


The Splurge

I call them Investments

Zara Bucket Bag - £39.99 HERE

 Boohoo Lita-likes

Paloma Black Patent Lace Up Shoe Boots - £35.00 HERE
The real deal costs between £120 - £165. At that price my pockets would be screaming in agony, lol.

Thanks for Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out