OOTD : Fuzz Ball

Hello there. A well deserved day off it was for me today so I took the opportunity to venture into the city to get my NFW (Norwich Fashion Week) Launch ticket. This will be my first fashion event here in the UK and I can't wait to attend. I know it won't be as grand and celebrity studded as LFW (London Fashion Week) but I am sure it will be a great experience. I won't be able to attend all the amazing events planned for the week due to work and childcare but I will do my best at getting to as many as I can. Anyway this is my outfit of the day. Hope you enjoy!!!








Hat - H&M (Sale)
Fluffy Snood - Present
Cardigan - Thrifted
Vest (Just Seen) - Internacionale
Jeggings - H&M (Sale)
Plimsolls - New Look (Sale)
Bag - Zara HERE
Ticket - Forum Norwich £12.00 (more info HERE)

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx


Comments

  1. great look:) love your sweater:)
    please visit me in free time:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out