Glossy Box : February's Goodies

 Hello there. Here are the contents of this month's Glossy Box. All the items in this box will be used by me except for the Paul Mitchell Styling Treatment Oil. This is only because I am undertaking a new hair regime where I will not be using these sort of products. I will however use it for my son Aston's hair. As per usual if you want me to review any of the products, please let me know and I will gladly do so. Enjoy!!!


The Packaging

The Contents

Awapuhi By Paul Mitchell Wild Ginger Treatment Oil
Full Size £25.95/100ml

Dr. Bronner Lavender Hand Sanitiser
Full Size £3.99/100ml

Becca Beach Tint Watermelom
Full Size £20.00/7ml

Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel
Full Size £20.00/300ml

BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow
Fill Size £7.00/2g

There is a special Harrods teamed with Glossy Box March package on the way and I can't wait to see what's inside.

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out