OOTD : In The Frame

Hello. I am still smiling as I right this post as this OOTD was fun and exciting (during the little photo shoot that is). It was my day off work today so I decided to go for a chilled out but brights look. I had a few guest appearances and you will see more as you browse through the photos. It was a great laugh and fun, hence alot of the weird facial expressions, haha. Hope everyone is having a great week so far. WARNING Photo overload, lol. Enjoy!!!

















Yes, my special guest was none other the my sweet mother-in-law Kath, and like me she is always up for a laugh. Dinky  was also in there somewhere and a random dog too, lol.

Kath's Outfit
Sunglasses - Marks and Spencers
Jumper - Marks and Spencers
Trousers - Marks and Spencers
Shoes - Marks and Spencers
Scarf - Gift (Debenhams)
Poses - Model's Own, lol

My Outfit
Plimsolls - Internacionale
Skinny Jeans - H&M
T-Shirt - Select
Cardigan - Notting Hill
Necklace - Gift
Earrings - H&M
Beanie Hat - H&M

Spring has Sprung

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx



Comments

  1. I like your top and the color of your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. Your Blog is amazing. Love your style. Great colours and edgy too x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out