The Event : The Grammys 2012 : The Dresses

Hello Everyone. I loved these gorgeous outfits on the Red Carpet. From the simple and elegant, to the ball gowns and even to the out of this world. Enjoy!!!

Sophisticated Gwyneth Paltrow

Gorgeous Rhianna

Sparkling Adele

Suave Kate Beckinsale

Sweet Corrine Bailey Rae



Scrumptious Fergie

Stunning Kelly Rowland

Demure Katy Perry

Dazzling Carrie Underwood

Delightful Taylor Swift

Sleek Alicia Keys



Futuristic Lady Gaga

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx





Comments

  1. By far I really love Carrie Underwood attire the most. From her makeup to her fashion everything looked effortless. Rihanna dress I would love me one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking for one which is similar. It is simple and chic. I shall post an outfit blog if I do get one......xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out