Shopping Bag Series #4

Hello Lovelies. On a payday shopping spree these are a few bargains which I picked up. Shops prowled were Internacionale, H&M, Peacocks (which is now in administration so lots of items at rock bottom prices), ZARA and TK Maxx. I do love a bargain and I am an old hand at sniffing them out too. Enjoy!!!

Wine Blazer - Internacionale
WAS - £29.99
NOW - £7.00

Peach Dip Hem Love Sleeve T-Shirt - Internacionale
WAS - £7.99
NOW - £2.00

Floral Kimono - Internacionale
WAS - £24.99
SALE PRICE - £4.00

Butterfly Camouflage Print Parka Raincoat - Peacocks
SALE PRICE - £4.00

Floral Kimono - H&M
WAS - £14.99
NOW - £4.99

Bag Lady Treats, Lol.

Laptop Case (which will be used as a clutch) - Peacocks
WAS - £8.00
NOW - £4.00

Safari Style Clutch - H&M
WAS - £14.99
NOW - £3.00

Yes I know that they are meant to be for mugs but I am now using them for my earring and ring display and I like it.
These two gorgeous stands cost £2.00 each from TK MAXX


SPLURGE

Some people may not consider it a splurge but I do.
These gorgeous Ski Trousers cost £19.99 and ZARA

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out