Trending : 1920's Gatsby Glamour


Hello all. Oh how I love this glamorous trend of the 1920's Gatsby, which graced the catwalks of Gucci and Ralph Lauren to name a few. This trend brings me right back to the film Chicago and how exquisite the outfits were portrayed. I am yet to see the film which inspired this seasons trend (The Great Gatsby), but when I do I'm sure I will be mesmerised by it all over again. I still think it is a bit cold to embrace this trend, but roll on Spring/Summer and an elegant event invitation and I will surely sleek down my afro and shimmy away in a sparkly drop waist dress :-). Here's what the catwalk had to offer...

Ralph Lauren

Gucci

Ralph Lauren


Inspired by The Great Gatsby



Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out