Love/Hate Series : All White Attire

Yallo!!! Oh my. I hate getting things dirty and this is my biggest worry when I wear white and so I tend to stay away from wearing white as much as I can. I absolutely love seeing people dressed in their crisp white ensembles and I really want to do the same but I just always worry about getting dirty. Do you feel this way too? Let me know. I have always wanted to host an all white event and I hope I will be able to do so soon and embrace the ALL WHITE outfit with no drama. Here are some gorgeous celebs who have worked this amazing look...


Extreme White - Lady Gaga

Classy White - Rhianna

Cool and Casual White - Cassie and Lauren London

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

  1. I love this post. I love whites but hate when they get dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dionne, you are not the only one who shares these sentiments about White clothing, I feel the exact way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out