OOTD : With A Hint Of Sunshine

Hello sweeties. Today was a family day out and I was determined to create a sporty outfit as it is another spring/summer trend to rock. Yes I know, as you could see I have gone for the monochrome with a hint of colour again and but I so wanted to wear my baseball jacket and sporty heels. Hope you enjoy :-)







It was a great family day out. The dance machine and I didn't get along though, I prefer to go freestyle.

Headband - H&M
Earrings - Primark
Owl Necklace - Ebay
Flower Ring - Primark
Baseball Jacket - Internacionale
Black Jumper - Nottinghill
Panelled Jeggings - H&M
Boots - River Island
Bag - Thrifted

Thanks For Dropping In :-) 

Love Miss AfroDee xxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out