OOTD : The Big Freeze Mix Print

Hallo!!! I ventured out yesterday for some dog walking and some photography and thought nothing of the weather being to cold until BAM!!! Just like that it seemed to get Eeeexxxxtttrreemmeeelllyy COLD. Poor Aston started crying about his hands being in agony and I had to admit that mine didn't feel any better. We literally ran all the way back home to defrost. Anyway my little man offered to be my photographer and he did quite a good job indeed. This is his work (with a little help from mummy with the zoom). I know I pulled some weird faces in some of these but that's just ME!!!








Leopard Print Welly Boots - Internacionale
Knitted Leggings - Notting Hill
Butterfly Camouflage Parka Raincoat Featured HERE - Peacocks
Leopard Print Skinny Belt - Internacionale
Pashmina - Market Stall

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out