Grazing It Series - #2

Yallo!!! This week's Graze box was devoured in next to no time as it was just what I needed on that day " A Nibble Box". This is what I got and what I thought :-)



1.Tomato Dipinetti - My favorite out of this box. It was fresh and morish. There wasn't enough of it.
2. Natural Vanilla Seeds - As you already know from my last review HERE, I love these as well. Great snack and healthy too.
3. Basil and Garlic Olives - I'm a sucker for olives so these were no exception as they were on point with just enough basil and garlic.
4. Himalayas and Beyond - Dried Goji Berries, Macadamia Nuts and Dried Pineapples. This was my least favorite as I only really liked the Goji Berries.

Try Out  A Free Graze Box HERE

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out