OOTN : LegTec


Hello All. DATE NIGHT!!!! I don't get many of these but when I do I like to make an effort to dress up and have a good time. My t-shirt and Aztec leggings were bought on the same day  from my previous shopping bag post. I think I will be getting a lot of wear out of those leggings as I love them. My afro looks a bit crazy as it felt and looked huge. I am so happy with the progress at the moment. Enjoy :-)








Blazer - Internacionale
Black Vest (Just Seen) -  New Look
White T-Shirt - New Look
Aztec Leggings - New Look
Boots - River Island
Earrings - H&M
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Dark Blue Ring - Dorothy Perkins
Aqua Ring - Primark

Thanks For Visiting :-)

Love Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out