Natural Hair Series : The Deep Conditioner Mix

Hello lovelies. As some of you know I joined the Natural Hair Brigade a few years ago and I'm loving every bit of it (even the trying times when I feel like I should go back to my relaxed faze). I will compile a Natural Hair Journey post in photos soon, but in the meantime I had to share this unexpectedly amazing deep conditioner which I whisked up in my kitchen a few days ago.

The Ingredients
One Egg
2 tbsp of a Conditioner of your choice
1 tbsp Honey of your choice (make sure there is no crystalized bits)
1 tbsp Olive Oil of your choice
1 tbsp Essential Oils of your choice. I used the Shea Terra Organics which I bought frome Cebra Ethical Chic. This could also be used on it's own as a hot oil treatment.
1. Place all the ingrdients into a bowl and whisk. It takes literaly 30 seconds to do so.
 2. Apply mixture to your hair.
3. Cover your hair with a shower cap/steam cap.
4. Wrap with a towel or sit under a hair dryer/steamer for 30 minutes to an hour (I had mine in for four hours :-/)
5. Thoroughly rinse hair.
6. Blot dry.
7. Apply a leaving conditioner and moisturizer of your choice and style as desired.


Disclaimer: All products mentioned/shown have been purchased by me and in no way, shape or form have they been sent to me through a sponsor or for review. However if you're a company who would like me to try and review your products, contact me and I will be happy to do so.

Thanks for visiting :-)


Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

  1. YO ALGUNA VEZ HE HECHO ESTO Y ES VERDAD QUE FUNCIONA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks for the support Ladies. Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out