Shopping Bag Series #3

Hello again. Yesterday I went out with one of my friends who is pregnant to start shopping for some baby essentials. I always say it but I had no intention of getting anything for myself, BUT I believe that when you see a bargain you must take advantage of it. And this is what I bought.....






1. Yes in my last post I aid I was on the hunt for Primary Colour Jeans and White being one of them I was squealing with excitement when I saw these Panelled White Jeggings (Yes I know it's not jeans, but for me it does the job) at a HUUUUGGGEEE Bargain at H&M for £3.00 from £9.99. On trying them at home I was majorly disappointed as they did not fit :-(  BUT I will be heading back into H&M to find a bigger pair. Fingers crossed I will hopefully find a pair that fits.

2. I love bowler hat and I have been looking to get one for quite some time now. So when I saw this gorgeous pink/coral suede effect beauty I just had to have it for an incredible £2.00 from H&M. Not sure what the original price was. The actual colour looks more like the first photo.

3. My son is starting to find his own style and he has asked me on numerous occasions to get him some trendy bow-ties but I could never find any until now. Thanks to H&M Kids I found him two quirky little bow-ties for £1.00 each,  to start his collection and trendsetting, lol. I somehow think that I will be using them as well, although I have been told "Stay away from my ties, mummy" :-)


Thanks For Visiting :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out