On The Hunt For.......Primary Colour Skinny Jeans #1

Hello everyone. I always say to myself "Dionne you need to get some jeans in some flattering colours" but I never bring myself to by a pair in any colour other than the standard washed denim. Therefore I have made a fashion resolution to find one pair in each of the Primary colours that beeeeee................

White


I love to see everyone wering white but I am not a huge fan of wearing it myself. I have this bazaar idea that if I do wear white I will get it dirty but I am going to bite the bullet and try it. Who knows I may just like/love it. I am hoping to pair them with the on trend Pastels for Spring/Summer and come winter I don't think I could go wrong with Monochrome with a hint of coloured accessories..





Black


Now Black jeans I have definitely been unlucky with, as I always seem to get a pair that does nopt hold the colour for long after a few washes. Is it because I go for a cheap brand???? I don't know, but I hope to be a bit luckier this time round. Hoping to pair this with brights for Spring/Summer and like the white I would go for the Monochrome look with a hint of coloured accessories come winter.






Red


Oooooh the colour of love they say, and love it I do. I think red is a colour which makes you feel sexy and what is more sexy than a flattering pair of skinny jeans (well there are a few thing but you get my point, lol). I will be pairing this with print (Native and Scarf prints to be exact) for Spring/Summer and I would love to try the Red and Camel combo for crimbo season.

Green

Now this is my favorite colour. Emerald and Mint Green to be exact, but funny enough I do not posess any form of clothing in these two gorgeous colours (Note to self: Sort it out Dionne). I will be pairing this with prints (Fruit, Bird and Tropical to be exact) for Spring/Summer and with White and Gold for winter (Oh so Festive).



Yellow


Yellow is an ideal colour for summer and shouldn't be in the back of the wardrobe for winter either, as it could be a great splash of coulr to liven up your mood in the gloomy winter months. I would pair these with the Retro 50's prints for summer and colour block for winter.



Blue

With this colour here there are a world of possibilities and combinations that I can't wait to try out. I could see mself pairing them with prints and colour block to name a few but watch this space ;-)


BUT WAIT.........

Like the stylish Victoria Beckham, how can I not try out this gorgeous and luscious PINK. It is bang on trend with Pastels but it will aslo be yummy with the Retro 50's and Candy Trends of Spring/Summer. Unlike VB I will be opting for the skinnies and not the flares as I am way to short to carry this off. Oh how delightful.



Thanks for Visiting :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out