Lush Try Outs #1

Yallo!!!! I recently ventured into Lush after a break from constantly buying little treats of absolute yumminest that they offer. I will be a good girl this time round by indulging a little less. These are a few photos of my local Lush here in Norwich with a short review on two delicious items. Enjoy!!!









The Reviews

Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter - £5.50/95g

I recently went on the search for a good body/face scrub and on walking into Lush that day I thought I would enquire about their stock of scrubs and I was told to try out Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter. I was a bit reluctant to try it as I read the words "body butter" but I was reassured by the assistant that it would do the job. And she was so right. This made my skin smooth and extremely soft which is what I was hoping it would do. On another note it disintegrated quite uick under running water and I wish it would last longer. Apart from that, I Love It.

New Solid Shampoo Bar - £5.00/55g

Via the Natural Hair scene I seem to be hearing alot more about natural shampoo bars and how brilliant they are so I decided to check it out for myself. This baby is called New Solid Shampoo Bar and it certainly brought a whole new dimension to my hair. I thought it would take a while to lather up, but it surely proved me wrong. A few strokes and you're good to go. My hair was left squeaky clean, soft and shiny. Te result of my twist out after this wash was amazing too.
NOTE: This is not 100% natural as it contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate


Next In Line.............R&B Hair Moisturiser & Caca Brun Henna

R&B Hair Moisturiser - £10.50/100g

Caca Brun Henna- £7.75/325g


Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx



Comments

  1. Great photos, you look amazing! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out