Glossy Box: December's Goodies

Hello Everyone.  Glossy Box!!!! Oh how I love thee. December's box was great and can't wait to get my hands on my January surprises. I have reviewed below four out of the five products which I have received as one of the items take a bit longer to review than the other four. To all those who follow me here on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr who would love to subscribe and review Click Here.




December Glossy Box - Shiny Red Box


Lovely Packaging



The Goodies


RITUALS Foaming Shower Gel called Zensation with Organic Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom. This I must say was my favorite product out of the box. All you need is a small amount and it goes a long way. It makes lots of foam and the smell is delicious too. My skin felt so soft after the application and the smell lingers even after your shower.

BLINK + Go Hi Definition Mascara. This is easy to apply and there were no clumps at all. Great applicator brush too. It lasted all day but it was a bit stubborn to take off. Elbow grease required, lol.


CARGO COSMETICS Classic Lip Gloss - Tokyo L110. One thing I must say is that my other half noticed this in an instant and said he loved the colour. I must say I love it to. Easy application, leaves lips soft and supple and the colour is great.



Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Mini Nail Varnish with Stipped to Go Sachet. Oh what a great nail varnish this is. This couls be worn on it own with just two coats or over your favorite Berry coloured nail varnish for extra depth. The finger nail mitt nail varnish remover is also amazing and does the job in a flash.  It has a great lavender scent too.


JURLIQUE Age Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream. This will be reviewed next month as I have not seen the effects (if any) of it as yet. I must say however that it is a 5ml tube and I don't think it will last me a month so a review may just be sooner.


Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out