Natural Hair Series : The Journey (Two Years Naturally Coily)

Hello My lovelies. As  promised here are  some photos of my Natural Hair Journey so far. Be prepared for lots of silly photos. I don't take myself to seriously so go on and laugh with me, lol. Patience, Perseverance an Confidence is key. I Love My Natural Coils :-) Enjoy!!!


THE BIG CHOP
Literally. I got the scissors out and started chopping everything off and then the clippers came out after. I know I look greasy and spotty *side eye*)



Then Came The TWA - Teeny Weeny Afro




Then Came The Growth Spurts, Twists and Cornrows



There Were A Few Protective Styling Stages - Mainly Kinky Braids, Wigs and Yarn Braids





And Now THIS.....


I must say I have not done everything to a T. I am still learning a wealth of new and interesting things about Natural Hair and the best way to grow healthy hair  whilst being patient for the length. I have an abundance of inspiration from these ladies just to name a few. Check them out as they are guru's in their own right :-).

THE INSPIRATIONAL LADIES



4Nappiness4eva (blog) and Beuniquehaircare (youtube)

Abby from Abby's World. She's got banging style along with the other ladies at 4aces

Jacque from The Lion Kingdom

Kim from Kimmaytube (youtube) and Kimmaytube (tumblr)

Ms Vcharles from MsVcharles (youtube) and Ms Vchalres Blogs (blog)
Candi from Naturally Candi (youtube)



Love those ladies. They're knowledgeable and Inspirational.

Thanks For Visiting :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out