Grazing It Series - #1

Hello there. I recently tried out my first GRAZE box and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Graze is a healthy snack box sent by post. There is the option of choosing the Nibble Box, Eatwell Box, Boost Box or Light Box. For the first three months of this year I have opted for the Nibble Box and I will move onto the Eatwell Box in April and then decide from there which of the two other choices to go for after that. Take a look at the yummy snacks I received. You could induldge in this experince as well by clicking the Grazing It link on the side bar. I have now recived 3 boxes in the space of 2 weeks as I didn't realise that you receive 2 boxes a week. I have now cut down to 1 box a week. So if you plan on joining Graze and you don't want to receive 2 weekly boxes, be sure to moderate them. I will endeavour to review each box I receive so stay tuned for these yummy insights :-)

The Contents

Love the personalized touch.

I was like "Hmmm Which one do I try first?" Lol

This was a great combination of berries and they tasted amazing.

There was not enough of these not too sweet Vanilla seeds. They're a great combo with some natural yoghurt and fresh fruit.

My mother-in-law tried this out as I am not a big fan of flapjacks and she said it was moist, tasty and not too sweet.. Great balance.


I was a bit reluctant to try these but when I did I couldn't get enough of them. The spicy chilli was just right.

Thanks for Dropping In :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out