Mini OOTD : Monochrome With A Hint Of Pink Bowler Goodness

Hello Everyone. I recently took a trip to London to see the amazing Boyz II Men and this is the outfit which I wore for the journey there. I was hoping to get some photos of the actual outfit which I wore on the night but I didn't really get to do so as we were a bit pressed with time. Hope you like my spin on my revamped Monochrome.


Yes That's It. I did say it was a Mini one, lol.

What I'm Wearing

Bowler Hat - H&M
Aztec Print Cardigan - Magenta (Little Shop in The Castle Mall Norwich)
Crochet Detail Top - H&M
Snakeskin Effect Leggings - New Look
Over The Knee Frill Socks - Internacionale
Boots - Internacionale

Thanks For Dropping In :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out