Love/Hate Series - Sequins

Hello everyone. For those of you who know me well, will  know I've got a Love/Hate relationship with  any item of clothing adorned with SEQUINS. I love to look at them dazzle but I don't like wearing them. Hopefully this year that will change as I have made up my mind to experiment more with my clothing choices. This will start with sequins. On investigating this trend a bit further, I have actually found some hopefuls from www.asos.com  which may find their way into my closet. Take a look and and tell me what you think. Thanks for dropping in :-)


These gorgeous Sequin Tarten Shorts from ASOS is a definite addition and I can't stop thinking of all the different outfit ideas I've got for it. This look is amazing but Ithink the possibilities are endless. For £17.50 these bad boys could be yours too from www.asos.com


This playsuit with sequin spots is adorable. You could never go wrong with monochrome either :-) £65.00 from ASOS


This pencil skirt in rainbow sequins is spot on with this seasons sherbert/pastel/candy colour trend. Swwweeeeet. £30.00 from ASOS

Love the casual look of this sequined batwing t-shirt. It could definitely be dressed up or down. £35.50 in the ASOS sale.



I love, love, love the Aztec sequin print on this skirt. I would definitely have it in my closet if it wasn't so pricey. It's in the sale at www.asos.com for £52.50

Is it still a LOVE/HATE relationship? Watch this space and we'll see :-)

Miss AfroDee xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January's Shopping Bag '13

OOTN :Sheer Lippy

OOTD : It's A Black Out